Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holy Crap! Another Pie Review!




Ok. I tried the apple pie. In an earlier review, I claimed that the berry pie tasted like vomit? Well the apple pie doesn't taste like vomit. It also doesn't taste good. But after trying two of them, I can tell what it is about them I don't like.

There's a strange chemical-y taste that seems to coat these things. It's kind of like how everything at McDonald's, down to the drinks, have a weird, almost warm chemical aftertaste. Yes, I just described a flavor as "warm."

The pies themselves are merely average, but that weird aftertaste left my mouth feeling like I just threw up. And that is not the mark of a good pie. I won't be trying the peach pie, as I dislike peach.

So they're not AS bad as I previously stated. I should say that for 75 cents or so, you could do a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment